Monday, October 31, 2011

What a day...

Today I lit my lights...I also volunteered at my daughters school dressed as a cheer leading reindeer....it was so fun and it embarrassed her so much. All in all it has been a good day. I am a little cranky tonight because I am tired but, I realize that God is good and there is no reason to feel that way. I also got something in the mail that was unexpected and it made me incredibly happy. I must say God blesses us when we least expect it and I am truly thankful. I am tired and this is short but one last thought for now Thank God for the little things and find beauty in all things and when God chooses to bless you it will bring such amazing joy it is indescribable.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.