Sunday, October 9, 2011

What are you waiting for?

Today I seem to be at a loss for words. I wanted to write about prayer and being specific in what we pray for because, God has a sense of humor but, that does not feel right if you know what I mean. I prayed for guidance and for God to speak through my words and I seem to have stalled. Life seems to be like that sometimes, we stall and are in a time of waiting, we ask for what? I can not answer that I just know we wait. It is in those times we need to pray and seek God and worship Him. We can have some of our most precious moments when we are on our knees. When my life stalls it tends to make me feel unsure, impatient and sometimes I get down right angry. I really dislike feeling that way so, I pray and when I do it is a beautiful thing. Getting angry will not solve anything it just prolongs everything. Gods time is His time and we need to set our watches to it, if only.....we knew what His time was. Psalm 27:14 (NKJ) says...Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord. Waiting is not a strength of mine I have a hard time with it but, as I have said before, these times are lessons learned in our lives to build that strength, courage, patience, compassion and the character of God in us. Instead of struggling and flailing around just relax and go with the flow right in to Gods plan. It took Joseph 13 years of waiting that is a long time. I pray that I do not have to wait that long but, I will if I have to.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.