Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Life is one wild ride....

Before I begin there are 74 days 17 hours and 9 minutes until Christmas....and today I am kinda just rambling enjoy....
I love the earliness of the day when everyone is still sleeping and I am wishing I was too....the time to be in reflection of  my life, year, month, week and day....it is a time to have one on one time with the cats that seem to think, oh she is up it is time to monopolize her time and not let her get anything done.....it is my time to chat with God, even if I can not get the words to come out right because, my brain has not kicked it into full gear yet due to lack of coffee. My Life......is Gods so, lets start with my year....welllll maybe a bit farther back than that. In March of last year something happened that changed the whole direction of my life....I was in a car accident, not a real bad one but, it was enough to completely overhaul and do an extreme makeover Life edition. As a school bus driver we always think of safety first (at least the good ones do) even in our own cars. So why any person driving a BIG truck would think it was safe to stop on rail road tracks is way beyond me.....Then think oh I should not be on here and start backing up.....WITHOUT knowing whats behind you!!! A professional faux pas most definitely but, even though it is what started this whole thing I forgave him...people make mistakes. So fast forward a bit after months of Dr's and tests and all sorts of uncomfortable things I am put on a leave of absence from my job because, I can not lift more than 15 pounds and could not chain my bus so my days as a bus driver are over. I have done volunteering, I co-captained a relay for life team that was fun and, I lost a friend because, I was trying to comfort another friend and she did not like the songs I was posting......my year....accident, permanent injury, unemployment, volunteering and losing a friend .....In the last tad over a month School started and so did Fall. My son started High School which he was dreading and discovered he likes it...I would love to say love but, I am not sure that is exactly accurate. My daughter is in 4th grade and she thinks life is so hard because the days seem longer I made new friends that I am so blessed to have....in the last week I have spent it with Hubby under my feet (if you want the future he has another week) I tried new recipes and started a Beth Moore Bible study...In the last day I have said to my son I am grateful for the opportunity to be irritated with your teenage attitude, taken the kids to the Dentist, threatened my sons Christmas if he does not pull those last 3 teeth out, went to my Dr. and was told almost the same thing all the other Dr's told me over the last tad over a year ok it has been 1 year 7 months and 2 days exactly.....but who is counting??? So I almost feel like I am in a vicious cycle but, all along God has walked with me through my pain, struggles, lack of sleep, kids attitudes, and frustrations I know He has a plan for my life. I also know that my life is not the worst, there are people out there that have far more serious things going on, I know I am blessed. This has started the ball rolling I am a rainbow of emotions when I look to the future but, God is running this roller coaster of my life and I know He will make it one wild and colorful ride.

P.S. this is only part of it...God Bless you today and always!

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.