Monday, October 10, 2011

What do your dreams say?

I had a rather disturbing dream last night. It was a mixture of so many unlikely things that it could have been funny yet it was very much.......shuttering just thinking about it. In my dream there seemed to be a million different things going on but, what was the focus is the situation that had me in a very vulnerable and embarrassing place. I seriously felt stuck and could not move I could have but, it was something I was not willing to do and it got worse and worse and I just woke up. I do not remember many of my dreams I can wake up feeling wow that was weird but, not actually remember anything about it so this was a rare for me. I believe God can speak to us through dreams being sinners sometimes that is the ONLY way God can talk to us. I do not interpret dreams but, I feel like God is impressing this on my heart and maybe it is what I am supposed to hear. I am not sure the people in my dream are key it was the feeling stuck and unwilling to move that stood out. I have many different directions in my life right now sometimes I seriously feel like a multi-directional round about. In some areas of my life I have felt stuck, overwhelmed, unsure of my footing unwilling to move for fear of causing an avalanche of nuclear proportions so, I stay put in a "safe" place. God does not want me in a safe zone He wants me on that high wire trusting Him to be my safety net. In my willingness to grow and learn and trust in God I have to step out and move, in order to have Him work through me I have to work for Him. I can not let what others may think of me stop me from doing what needs to be done, it is what God thinks of me that counts. What I feel it means is this....No matter what situation I am in I have to be willing to move, speak and do what needs to be done in my life and my walk with God. I need to step out on the high wire (afraid of heights and all) and trust that God WILL catch me when (not if) I fall and there will be a time that God will catch me He always does. The intention is not there to fall but, fear, anxiety, doubt, anger and other things can make us lose our step along the way and to have God as our safety net is one wonderful thing...The key here is to be willing and unafraid to do what God wants me to do.....there I said it in a round about way :-)

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.