Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Will you accept the challenge?

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains; You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas; I am strong, when I am on Your shoulders; You raise me up... to more then I can be. (Brendan Graham) I have these lyrics playing in my head today. I love this song and when I hear it being sung it sends goosebumps down my spine. When we are weary God is strong and I am so thankful to Him for it. I get the feeling that believers all over are weary and down trodden. I want to issue a challenge to everyone...Get on your knees and pray. Pray for your friends, family, co-workers, the homeless, the un-saved, pray for EVERYONE even if you do not know them, you just may be the only one that does. The world we live in is in such a desperate state these days and I believe prayer, intercession on our knees, faces how ever to God will be the only way to save it. We have so many other things coming against us but, it is just one common enemy that causes all of the mayhem, malice, and hate....satan. Matthew 18:18-20 says Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, I am there in the midst of them. (NKJ) I believe if we stand united in prayer no matter where we live we will see things start to move. My heart breaks to see the oppression that is rampant all over and we need to break it and take our Countries back for God. We need a REVIVAL in our land...the only way that will happen is if we stand up and join in together and PRAY!!!!!

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.