Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The best of me is you.....

I got some news yesterday that has shaken me down to my core. I wanted to run and hide but, I had to go volunteer at the High School and I deliberately missed my Bible study last night. I did not sleep well, I was awake by 4:00 this morning, fortunately there were no floating glow sticks to discombobulate me further (like yesterday wow). I got some lab results back and it looks like I have RA or they think I do. I am only 37 I asked my husband I am not middle age am I? He just laughed....I guess I am. The thing is even though I am tempted to cry....I feel peace seems a little strange to me but, I have to say (again) through all of the things that have been happening I have not freaked out like I have in the past. All I have to say about that is THANK YOU GOD!!! Psalm 34:1-4 says... I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall be continually in my mouth. My soul shall make its boast in the Lord; The humble shall hear of it and be glad. Oh magnify the Lord with me, And let us exalt His name together. I sought the Lord, and He heard me, And delivered me from my fears. (NKJ)  I have friends that are praying for me and, God is good He will see me through this time. In the mean time I have decided to try and stay positive learn what I can and see what can be done naturally (some of the meds have some very ugly side effects). I have noticed that when I started this blog things have been coming at me, (Murphys law in full force) and I am thinking the devil (I do not give him respect therefore I do not capitalize any part of his name) is not happy with me. I am standing here right now and I am shouting from the roof tops...(actually I am typing quietly but, I want to shout) satan YOU LOSE!!!!!! I will not let this get me down and I will not blame God and, I will do as Psalm 46:10 says Be still, and know that I AM GOD; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth. (NKJ) Yes sometimes I feel like I am falling apart but, this time I am not going to let anything get the best of me, that's all for God because, the best of me is God!

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.