Thursday, October 27, 2011

Moving slow feeling spiritually sluggish? Try God!!!

I am not functioning properly this morning, I took a muscle relaxer last night that the Dr. prescribed and I do not like how drugged I feel now. I am moving very slow and my mind feels sluggish so don't even try to think about thinking. Sin is like that, when we sin we should as believers "feel" it. It should make us feel bad and spiritually sluggish (just my opinion) we should not like how sin makes us feel. I know some may say well that is not that bad...or they have sinned far worse than I have....sin IS sin big or small it is all the same in Romans 3:23 it says for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. (NKJ) It does not say some have sinned it says ALL have sinned. Isaiah 64:6 says But we are all like an unclean thing, And all our righteousnesses are like filthy rags; We all fade as a leaf, and our iniquities, like the wind, Have taken us away. (NKJ) I am a sinner saved by Grace.....it is simple as that. I am thankful to God that He has grace, mercy, love, compassion, forgiveness for what we do and understanding, with out all of that, we would feel like we are fully drugged up all of the time with the worst possible drug there is (just my opinion...again). With God we are FREE and that is a wonderful feeling.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.