Sunday, October 23, 2011

I AM A SINNER!!!!!

I AM A SINNER..........I mess up, I make mistakes, I do not always make the right choice, and yes I sometimes do things I KNOW is wrong. My Pastor said this morning when we are born we are born into a town called sin and there is only 1 way in and 1 way out......Just turn around (Paraphrased this a tad bit). The simple fact is we sin, yes I said WE...it is what we do about this problem that will determine if we see our Maker for eternity or just a brief moment to hear our sentence. I will not sugar coat it for you.....you either do as the Bible says or you don't. 1 John 1:8-10 says If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we CONFESS our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us. (NKJ) All we have to do is confess and ask God for forgiveness, we need to allow God into our life so He may work in us to work through us. Some may say I have messed up to bad there is NO forgiving me, or I do not deserve to be forgiven. Let me tell you what God chooses who is to be forgiven and He wants to forgive you. Mark Lowry explained it very well to someone once who said the same thing, He asked this person if he had gotten another man's wife pregnant and then murdered her husband to cover it up??? the man said no....so I ask you, have you done that? Well King David did and God said he was a man after His own heart. God can and will use ANYONE to minister to others, He loves us so much. God gave a special gift to us His son to die for our sins, Jesus paid the price so we do not have to. John 3:16 says For God so loved the world that He gave His ONLY begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not parish but have everlasting life. (NKJ) Today is the day to start God Loves you and, He is waiting to welcome you into His loving arms. Will you ask Him into your heart and let Him forgive you? Maybe you can not forgive yourself for something, letting God forgive you may help you to forgive yourself...........

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

2 comments:

  1. Billie, you never cease to amaze me! I love when you post on here, it reminds me of my shortcomings and that through Jesus Christ our Savior we can survive it all through Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is great even when life ain't good...I am always thankful that He will forgive and love me for who I am mess up's and all..... God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.