Saturday, October 8, 2011

Inhale...Exhale...

I woke up feeling discombobulated this morning and I am not sure why..I am feeling burdened and somewhat overwhelmed....A scripture came to mind when I looked it up I found two. In Psalm 55:22 (NKJ)  it says... Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved. In 1 Peter 5: 6-7 (NKJ) it says... Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. When we cast our cares upon God it gives Him control of our life and relieves us of the burden we carry. I find myself carrying my burden and so much more, at times it feels like my spirit is being stepped on and suffocated. God wants our burdens so we can breathe.... breathing is an important part of living. I am not talking about inhale... exhale...I am talking about breathing in God...His love, comfort, peace, His LIFE!!! Breathing in God and breathing in air are two different things one feeds our bodies the other feeds our spirit. When we are carrying our burdens we suffocate our spirit and it makes it hard to lean on God let alone to stand and walk WITH God. It seems to me that as we walk with God and live our lives that even the strongest of believers have difficulties with this issue too (just my opinion). We are called to walk with God who we have never seen, touched, or talked to in person to solely rely and trust with EVERYTHING in our lives (Noah did it and he had to build an ark), to not ever doubt that, or be shaken....as sinners (humans) that is next to impossible (I said next to). We will have doubts, concerns, sinner nature relapses but, God is an awesome God!!!! He will be waiting for us when we come back from our temporary I need to fix this moments. God will carry our burdens we just have to trust Him to......WOW I feel better now!

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.