Saturday, October 29, 2011

Actions and Consequences...

Today was a busy day I got up and cleaned up the house and then went to get my mom to come visit and be at my kids baptism tomorrow. We were going to the pumpkin patch but, alas my very strong willed and very opinionated daughter got in trouble and I cancelled it.....for both of them. Yes I know I am a mean mom but actions have consequences and so I had to give a punishment to her. As believers we need to realize every action we do has a consequence and it can be good or not so good.....if we have a problem with someone, we need to go to that person and talk to them if we don't then the only one getting hurt is us because we let it eat at us. That is the consequence of avoiding something that could be healed. if we lie even small ones there are consequences and it is breaking the 9th commandment. There is a record of all our actions good and....you get the picture but, the good thing about some records is...they can be erased.  Jesus paid for all of those actions on the cross and we have been forgiven all we have to do is ask. I have forgiven my daughter but, she still has to learn now that how she acts can and will get her into trouble. I pray that the lessons I teach my kids now they will carry with them...(at least the good ones). I know this is short and sweet but, it is all I have to say today I am excited about tomorrow.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.