Thursday, September 1, 2011

Impossible is not a word!

Today I have 2 months until I light up my Christmas lights I am so excited.....I just had to share that tid-bit with you.

 In the midst of the hecticness and craziness that life will bring remember (Kutless says it best) impossible is not a word it is just a reason for someone not to try.  According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary  Faith means  (1): firm belief in something for which there is no proof (2): complete trust.  The Bible says to walk by faith not by sight.....As we walk by faith and put our trust in God to provide, offer comfort, give us peace and wrap His arms around us remember that in good times and in bad to thank God for His unending Love for us. As School begins and new adventures start (for my son High School) Trust God to lead you and guide you. If you are starting a new chapter in your life embrace it with the knowledge that God will not lead you blindly because He can see EVERYTHING!!!! If you fall you will have the strength to rise because God will pick you up and dust you off and you will keep on walking hand in hand with THE ONE who will NEVER fail you.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.