Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Can I do it again?

I have several favorite quotes but, the one that stands out the most is one by Mark Lowry he says " I'd have enjoyed that a lot more had I known I was gonna live through it". Life is something that should be enjoyed, savored......experienced not just survived. As I walk through my life over all of the bumps and hurdles I want to  take in the lessons that God wants me to learn. So when I get to Heaven I will be in the line to say can I do it again? I'm not saying I like the hardships. I am saying I enjoy the experience of Gods great Love, Mercy and Grace on my life. I know the road that I will follow will not be an easy one. With lessons to learn my journey has only begun. Even with all my sorrows, with you to lean on I will surely see tomorrow. The pathways of my travels will have mountains to climb and dark valleys to pass through, even then I will be fine. For I will follow the rising sun as I travel through this life. Up my hills, and down I will keep my eyes on you, until my journeys done. Take my hand and guide me, lead me through this time, So I may be a vessel for your light to shine. Use me Lord, I ask you on this very day. Show me where you need me and teach me how to pray. So those lost in the darkness will surely find the way.

That's my though for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.