Saturday, September 24, 2011

Can you see?

Good Morning all there are 92 days until Christmas....

I love early mornings it is my time to sit and think (which can get me into trouble), Pray and be quiet. As I sit her drinking my cup of coffee I wonder what I am going to write. I write from my heart, sometimes I wake up with an idea and other times it just pops in to my head and I sit and just write then there are times that I am unsure and I start to ramble and something kinda cool comes from it. As I have said before I try to live my life the way God wants me to but, my sinner nature wants to take over and I have battles with it. I call it sinner nature instead of human nature because in my opinion that is what it is. we are human yes but, we are bigger sinners and it is sin that drives humans in this life. I want God to drive me and I want people to see Him in me and when a person is hurting I want to hug them and protect them but, sometimes the best I can do is pray and let the one who is BIGGER than any hurt take over. When my kids hurt I hurt when my friends cry I cry with them. I found the best thing I can do is pray, listen and love. I have a knack of attracting (for lack of a better word) people that need me to help them they lean on me and need my attention....it can wear on a person and unfortunately sometimes I pull away. I believe God puts them in my life for a reason and I pray for them and help them the best I can and I know I can only do so much but, my God is greater, stronger and more than capable of doing wondrous things in their lives. When I step back God lets me know I need to step forward again I am unsure how or why but, He does. My desire to serve my Savior is so strong that I know I fail to see the opportunity to minister right in front of me. I seek God in what He wants me to do and sometimes what He wants me to do is knocking on my door. My lesson in all of this I guess is when seeking God for what He wants us to do we need to make sure we are seeing what He wants us to do.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.