Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Co-Pilot or Pilot?

I noticed the other day on my walk the leaves are starting to change and the vibrant colors are starting to say hey look at me I am here. Fall is rapidly approaching and with it a whole new feeling is in the air, the smell of firewood burning, the air becoming crisp and refreshing it is oh so nice. With Fall becoming more evident it also means people start getting more busy, with sports, school activities, planning for the upcoming Holidays, Bazaars (that one I really do love) and so much more. So many things in fact that time becomes an issue, I have this, this this and this to do, oh my where has the time gone??? I know in the past I have gotten so busy, that I have cut things that take up my time and unfortunately (confession time here) God, Prayer and Church have been what I tended to ummmm leave out.......When I did my life went south for the winter and I stayed North. God stayed with me but, I was not relying on Him I did it all on my own which meant, I was not a happy camper, I would snap at the kids, I would fall into the blues...(trust me I would rather have purple) and I would get so unhappy it was horrible. My family suffered, I suffered and all I had to do is turn to God. When I lean on God and I give control back to Him, I am a much different person. I saw a bumper sticker once that said Jesus is my co-pilot well I say Jesus is NOT my co-pilot...He IS MY PILOT......I am co-dependent on God yes Ladies and Gents I said it...Hi my name is Billie and I am addicted to God and I am proud of it. We will still have our trials and the road is not an easy one but, with God it is a happier one...Please keep that in mind with this hectic season rapidly approaching.

That's my though for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.