Friday, September 2, 2011

Am I Real?

While I sit here trying to rack my brain for something clever to write  I'm  listening to Christmas music. I am reminded of all the fabulous things I have heard, read and seen over the last few days since I started this blog and I am in awe. I am discovering new people to follow on Twitter....(of all things I never thought I would Tweet.) it is fun to watch what they write for the world to see and it has struck me like a ton of feathers.....Are they tweeting the real them? Or just what they think people will be interested in reading? Am I? I want to show the world Jesus and His light shining through me and if I am not "tweeting" the "real" me am I really showing the world Jesus? To be honest I want to shout from the rooftops that JESUS IS LORD!!!!!! but, I might fall and that would be no fun. So, I do it online. As I do, I want it to truly be real. God wants the real us to tell the world about Jesus, His son, that He gave for our sins so we might have eternal life. In the meantime, are we in our lives really being true and blameless (for the lack of a better word) in EVERYTHING we do? I do not have religion I have a RELATIONSHIP with the one that Loves me more than anyone, shows me Grace, Mercy and Forgiveness when I mess up. So many people have been turned against God because of "religious" people and my desire is to show them God. The REAL God and in order to do that I have to show the real me......It is a challenge....are you up for it?

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.