Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dear Friend

Dear Friend~

I Prayed and asked God for a friend and he sent me you. Although I have never seen you God knows our hearts and He knows what we need when we need it. I believe that God can and will take anyone and use them (I think that is another Mark Lowry thing). God works in mysterious ways that is my opinion of course. If you really think about it how often is God obvious? We as Believers can tend to get wrapped up in our lives and the lives of others we are trying to help or minister to. So much in fact we fail to see what was there all along. Come on God is not all about BIG BANGS for goodness sakes...it is the still small voice that we really need to look for or rather listen for. I believe God will give gentle nudges (but if we are stubborn He may just use a 2X4 He does need to get our attention sometimes) to say I am here look to me. When we ask God for things He will always answer, in His time not ours. It may not always be the answer we were looking for But, God has a reason for that too (He just does not always tell us what it is). God has fabulous ways of blessing us,  we need to be aware of those blessings so we can thank Him for them. Blessings can come in something as wonderful as a new friendship, a well needed hug or just a cup of coffee with a friend (with tons of cream and sugar of course). We do not need big obvious blessings to know God loves us....what we really need to know is that HE JUST DOES! with no strings attached (although, I would not mind some strings then I would not have to wait to see God I could be the first in line). So my new friend, I thank God for you. I look forward to developing our friendship and even though we are states and time zones apart I think this will be something beautiful!


That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.