Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Who do you want to meet?

I am sitting here just listening....I hear the long, slow, lonely almost sorrowful plea of the fog horns from the ships passing by. The horn sounds like it is calling out for help, or comfort. As people we tend to send out cries for help but, they are not nearly as obvious as a fog horn...the fog horn says HEY watch out, I am here, Hello, I am coming are you listening? We send out more subtle messages and sometimes they go unnoticed. When we walk through our life feeling unnoticed, unappreciated, unrecognized or flat out ignored it can be a lonely road to be on. The over whelming urge to run and hide is almost impossible (I know I said impossible is not a word just a reason for someone not to try but, I said ALMOST) to resist. I know, I have been there many times in my life, it is not a good place to be but, with someone to talk to (God freely gives out His direct number to anyone) and prayer the lighthouse will appear and you can find your way through the fog of loneliness, sadness and all the other not so good feelings to the comfort and peaceful arms of our Father God. When we see someone reaching out, God (my opinion here) wants us to reach back to them and pray, listen and help them to get on the path towards the lighthouse, towards hope, peace, love most importantly God. Loneliness is a very lonely place to be, does that sound weird to you? That's ok it may sound weird but, it is very much true. When loneliness is present so is satan to lie, and deceive and try to cheat you out of your life, it is his playground. We as Gods People the ministers to the world need to step out and stomp on the devil and tell him to leave our friends, family, neighbors and all the people we do not know alone because, God is the CHAMPION and the devil is NOT!!!! My prayer is this God show me the lonely, show me how to minister to them and help me to help them to see YOU so they will know that they are NOT alone AMEN! If I could meet just one person in the whole world....I would want to meet someone that was unsaved so, I could tell them about Jesus and lead them to Him.....if I could meet two I would like to meet Mark Lowry....but, since the likelihood of that happening is next to nothing, I will stick to the unsaved. When they get to Heaven they can meet Mark Lowry themselves since that is where he is going...for that matter so am I!!!

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.