Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Do you converse with God?

Just a note before I start I have changed it to where anyone can comment on the blog now. I apologize for not checking on that sooner.

Today a new chapter begins for every child (well at least in my corner of the country)
the first day of school. As we prepare, feed and rush them out the door please take a moment to pray with them if they are scared it will calm them and give some peace. Prayer at any stage of life is so important. God wants to hear from us everyday not just once in a while. When I pray I talk to God like he is in the room with me. I hold a conversation with Him and if I listen I will hear Him talk to me. How many take the time to sit and listen? In this hurry up world real listening takes quiet and time. God has His own time and if we hurry along we may very well miss it. I Love Hearing God speak to me but, I will admit that I do hurry and miss it. God is interested in what we have to say He will listen even, if we yell at Him. Praying with our kids will teach them that God is interested in them too. So with school starting I can slow down and listen and have a beautiful conversation with God.

That's my though for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.