Wednesday, September 7, 2011

And it came to pass

There are times life feels like a roller coaster, I mean the crazy kind. All the twists, turns and loops not knowing what is coming around the bend. Mark Lowry said (yes I know I quote him a lot) "if I could describe the Christian life in one word it would be....Interesting". How true is that?  Life definitely is not boring and I would not want it to be. What makes life interesting is a mix of really good things and well........really not so good things...( I dislike the word bad can you tell?).   When we are going through something and we are down, we ask and in some cases YELL, Why God? WHY ME?  As humans we ask a lot of questions (at least I have) and one of them being why do we see people that are not following God get tons of good things happening to them and we feel dumped on? I can not answer that question. I do not know why we see people get the good things in life or easy things only God does. I can say this God has a plan for us, and He knows what he is doing. It says in Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. (NKJ) When we ask God why? With His fabulous sense of humor I can just see Him smile and say why not? God loves us more than ANYONE we know. I know it can feel like....He does really? The answer is yes He does. I believe the things in our lives are done to mold us and shape us into who God wants us to be. He is the potter we are the clay. I love the life verse Mark Lowry has "and it came to pass" no matter what we go through the good, the bad the ugly...(yes I said bad) it came to pass. we are not on this hunk of rock forever. We are just passing through and all of our trials and joys they are not permanent....they came to pass.



That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.