Friday, September 9, 2011

Parts of the body VS God

Who do we listen to our brain or our heart??? well frankly, I think neither one when they are at war. Now don't gasp in shock, I have a reason for that one. Growing up I have been taught and trained in many things.  I am finding that as an adult some of those things I am having a real problem with. I understand it is the parents responsibility to raise the child. I get it, I am in the same place now but, I also think that sometimes parents do not know what they are doing. So after that side note back to the brain and heart...when it comes down to it I hear people say listen to your heart it will tell you what to do..........ummm no I do not think so. I believe when the two (lets see muscles, masses, functioning or not so functioning parts of the body) are at war nothing will be accomplished ever!!! God has a still small voice for a reason, He is the one you should listen to not, something pumping blood or that thinks to much. I have been reading Job I have to say I would never want to go through what he did but, in a smaller scale ( a much smaller scale) we do in our lives. Job looked to God yes he did but, I also think he yelled at Him but he NEVER cursed God or turned his back on Him, even though the people around him wanted him to. It is not easy to go through something and NOT blame God!!!! it is human nature or rather yet sinner nature. By the way I do have a point I promise. When we are at war with ourselves we tend to push God out of the picture and well that is just plain ummmmm...stupid yes Ladies and Gentlemen I said STUPID!!! God is THE problem solver, we just have to not be stubborn and LET Him solve them, not take over and do it for Him (it NEVER works when we do). Tell your heart to chill and your Brain to shut up and be still, get quiet. Empty your heart and mind and put all your focus on God and His still small voice, He will talk to you He wants to. God does speak, just not with a BIG BOOMING voice we have to be quiet enough to hear Him. It is such a beautiful experience when we can slow down long enough to let God speak to us. When it comes to our brain, heart and the people around us tell them that Psalm 46:10  says Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! (NKJ) There is no doubt about it God is the one we need to listen to.


That's my though for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

1 comment:

  1. I think we need to pray and listen to God first. Then use our brain and feel with our heart.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.