Monday, September 19, 2011

Breathe in Breathe out!

The Bible says to pray without ceasing I have often wondered how do I do that? well I can tell you....I don't know. I have often gone through a day just having brief talks with God while driving down the road or walking down a hall so, I am thinking that maybe that is what it is meant by pray with out ceasing.....maybe. I find that when  I have my brain working a million miles a minute (well it seems like it) I find it hard to focus, be still and pray. I have to admit I do not like it when this happens....I like having my prayer time and to have it interrupted by thinking is well.....GRR. All the thoughts of my life....did I pick this up at the store? My child is sick better take her to the Dr., bills and so on. I am not the most organized person but, I do not like my brain cluttered when I am trying to talk to God. Romans 8:26 says Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought,  but the Spirit himself makes intercession for us with groanings which can not be uttered. (NKJ) I know that life is life but, God can and will give peace of mind we just need to ask Him. I guess to pray with out ceasing or to pray when my mind is all cluttered and I do not know where or how to start, I should just find a quiet place and ask for help. God is not here to confuse us no that is the devils job. God is here to love us and to help us. Again, all we need to do is ask so, breathe in Gods love and peace and breathe out the clutter.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.