Tuesday, September 13, 2011

God is our lighthouse

I have often said that I think I was born in the wrong era...but, I am learning that I was not, I am right where I should be. Even though I have tons of things I could complain about and sometimes I do, I am where God put me. We do not get a choice where, when or to whom we are born but, God placed us here on purpose.  As I journey through my life walking through the experiences I have, learning sometimes much needed life lessons I have to admit that sometimes my faith waivers...never intentionally but, it does. In those times I have to remember where my focus is even if at that time I can not see it. Mark Lowry says (yes here I go again...gotta love it He has such a way with words...they are Markisms) "My faith is like a flickering light, I just got to remember in the dark what I saw in the light".  I do not know about you but, I do not like memory games much because, I am no good at them. I do like a challenge though and remembering in the dark what I saw in the light is something I am looking forward to. Something else to keep in mind, even though we may have dark times God is always there with us. God is holding a flashlight to lead us home again. The AMAZING thing about God is He is AMAZING!!! No matter where we are in our lives and what we are dealing with God is there. God is our Lighthouse in any storm shining so bright so we can come home to His loving arms. Wherever you are in your life God wants YOU to come home.


That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.