Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I need to Lean just a bit more.

I got some news today that is not very pleasant. We rent our house and have been told that due to the landlords splitting up and other things between them we now have 60 days to move. The problem? We do not have money to move on and I may be losing my unemployment at the end of December and our income will go down. I am confidant however that God has something in store (at least I hope so I am trying to be confidant) God allows trials and as we go through them we need to lean on Him to give us the strength to make it through, and as we rely on Him we grow and it can be a good thing. I have to say I am not looking forward to this time but, I am determined to be positive and smile the blessings that God has for my family and I will be I am sure something incredible and THAT I am looking forward to. I am thankful for my friends and their support one friend reminded me today that it was only temporary and I can get through it even if we have to live in the trailer again....it came to pass and I will cling to that. I am also reminded that I need to chat with God continually in the good times and in the bad because He wants constant communication with His children with that I leave you this....Cling to God and His word He will always get you through any circumstance and that is just way cool...

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.