Friday, December 2, 2011

Where are you looking?

Let me just say before I begin that there are 23 days until Christmas and the Spirit is beginning to ring through the air and I am loving it. Also my internet is all wonky and I may not be able to post everyday until I get it all figured out but, when we move I may not have it all then we shall see. I see people around me struggling so much it is heartbreaking to see. I wish I could hug them and squeeze them and call them George....okay I know NOT everyone's name is George but.....the reason is when I need someone to do that for me I have someone and it is so wonderful to know that all I have to do is ask and some big loving arms will wrap themselves around me and give me peace. That is not always the case with some they tend to blame the owner of those arms and run away from Him. I am not perfect I make mistakes and some are BIG ones but, The One person who will offer me the truest comfort is not to blame. In some cases it is our own fault because of choices in others well.....circumstances beyond our control but, they are also due to choices just not ours. What it all comes down to is this Life is all about choices we have a free will and God will not force us but, Ladies and Gentlemen life will NOT be any easier if we continue making the wrong ones. God will guide us and walk us through any trial but, if we do not know, trust, rely on, or seek Him it will be a long hard (harder than normal...but, what is normal?) journey. I am still learning this one with my most currant circumstance but, I am taking a leap and trusting that God has something much better for me and my family. I am working hard on not letting it get me down if I let this get me down I will be on a downhill spiral and that is one ride that is not amusing or fun so, I am looking up and I want to encourage others to as well. Looking up you see so much more and the beauty will be enjoyed in such a way that it will amaze you. Yes I know it is winter dark, gray and gloomy but, there is beauty in it look for it, and while you are looking for the beauty you will be looking up......

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.