Monday, November 28, 2011

Just checking in....

Alas I did not post again yesterday OOPS.....so I am checking in today. We had the Hanging of the greens at Church yesterday and it was so much fun to see the Church transformed for the GREATEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!! which is only 27 days away. The post I made about Black Friday seemed to cause quite a stir with some people and, I have decided that it was okay I felt I needed to say it. I do think I made people angry and I had no intentions of doing that. Moving on Thanksgiving was really good I had a good time with my family and I got some shopping done. I did get some wrapping done too which is one part I so love to do because, I can disguise the gift and totally throw the getter of it off. As we head into the new week and people get back to the regular routine keep the thankfulness going it is a good reminder to us to be thankful everyday. I know this is suprer short but, I do have a routine as well and I must get to it have a beautiful day.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.