Friday, November 25, 2011

What Would Jesus Do?

It has been a really long night and day for me but, what I saw yesterday really brought home for me how commercial people have made Christmas and it has saddened me. I really wanted good deals on gifts yes but, the pushing and shoving and the cussing I heard from people was hard to see, hear and take. I am not done with my shopping I have a few things left I want to get but, I am really stressing the importance this year of what Christmas is really all about. Yes I was in my element so to speak I did enjoy the night after the shoving was done, just watching people and their reactions was tons of fun in it self. I helped a lady out yesterday and she said you are the kind of  black Friday shopper I like.....why else would I be any other way? I am not showing Jesus by being rude to people and I am not going to get any closer to what I want by causing a riot. What is the big deal anyway? Why take more than you need? Others are there for the same thing....one lady in the game section was taking 5 of everything for what? To resell on ebay? Probably. I have had to many people tell me that is why they shop, so they can turn around and make more on the product......is it fair? no but, it is what they do. There is no reason to be rude back that is not what Jesus would do so, if CHRISTmas is about CHRIST I need to show the world what that is all about. I have a challenge for you show the shoppers Jesus while you are out in this crazy time let them see God in this season. When you do even if people do not show that they notice they will and you will be DOING what Jesus would DO....Merry Christmas everyone BLESSINGS!

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.