Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lessons Learned

All my hard work is gone...My daughter, thinking she was helping with my story deleted it. I write a lot of times without knowing what I am writing until I am done. I can not recover my story, I am so disappointed but, I understand accidents happen, getting angry will not bring it back. I guess I can try again and maybe I will but, for the contest I am not sure if reaching 50,000 will happen. I realize that disappointments happen in life and how we handle them makes a huge difference. God does not always give us the answer we are looking for and in this case my daughter found that out. She prayed I would not find out but, I did, she was so upset I just wanted to hug her and tell it is ok. God gives us lessons in our life and in this case there is one for the both of us. I learned that getting angry will not bring it back and probably make her feel worse than she already does. The lesson I think she learned in this is God will answer prayer just not always how we want. Two very valuable lessons learned. I pray it is lessons that we will not have to relearn. Yes I could have gotten incredibly angry, rightfully so (my opinion here) but, I did not. I hope she learned that God is always there even if the answer is no. I have to say in the past I would have lost my temper and yelled to get my frustration out but, the end result would have been disastrous and that is not what I want. So I get it...I will write the book maybe not for NANOWRIMO but, it will be written and, by the grace of God it will be better then before. I love my daughter she does things that drive me crazy but, most of the time her heart is in the right place and that is all I can ask for.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.