Wednesday, November 16, 2011

When Life Gives You Lemons.....

When life gives you lemons there are a number of culinary delights you can make out of them. The lemon is sour and makes you pucker up so much it makes you see things at a different angle but, add a little sweetness to it that pucker can turn into the most pleasant of smiles. I have to say when we get pelted by lemons they can leave some nasty bruises and sometimes they will drag us down. I have had plenty of lemons thrown at me and I let them beat me up to the point that I saw no point in wanting to even try. When we reach that point in our lives it is hard to want to come back from it but, God has other plans for us and when we get pelted instead of taking it we need to yell FOOD FIGHT!!!! and start throwing it all back. satan will throw anything and everything he can at us, he will play every dirty trick in the book on us just to get us to give up. As a child of God I can not let that happen it took me a long time to see that but, now I give it all to God I try to anyway it has gotten easier to do. Do I still get down? Sure but, I do not stay down, not anymore. I LOVE to cook so when I get lemons I make something sweet out of them or at least I try to. God is the sweet that takes away the tart in our lives and with lemons come challenges, with challenges comes determination, with determination comes the strength to press forward and to let God take control of the cooking and when we let go of that spoon our Teacher will whip up our lemon into something quite tasty. Don't give up We face things everyday of our lives God is our lifeline when it seems we have none. The unknown is scary that is when trust comes into play God sees and knows all so when Life gives you lemons start cooking baby!!!

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.