Sunday, November 6, 2011

So no worries then?

I have been in a really bad mood....yes I said bad, I am thinking the disappointment of not getting the job I applied for had a hand in it. I also believe that satan had his hand in my crankiness and, I DON"T like that!!! This morning I prayed and asked God to help me to get out of this funk I am in. My kids felt my mood and it is not fair of me to be cranky towards them. The thing I keep telling myself and I know it to be true is, God will provide He always does. I am feeling better now and I am prayerfully hoping that I can be myself with my family today. As I ponder what lies ahead for my life and I wonder which direction God will send me, I will continue living, loving, laughing and praying for those around me and far away. Philippians 4:19 says And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (NKJ) God knows.....it is not my place to worry so I am determined not to. Christmas is 49 days away and I am so very excited, I have a bazaar coming up that I am looking forward to. God is great even when life aint good.....but, even with all the trials and problems that arise, life is always good when we have God and, I am forever thankful for that.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.