Friday, November 4, 2011

A little of this and a little of that.....but just a little

I started a contest, did you know that November is National Novel Writing Month? NANOWRIMO  is a contest for those someday I will write a book writers....I have done it a few times and actually "won". 50.000 words in 30 days quite the accomplishment the prize? Knowing you finished the contest and either have a completed book or an almost completed book. I Love to write and I started my book so we shall see where it goes from there. I am praying for the hand of God to guide me in all of my writings. I am thankful that God is a a merciful God and full of grace so He can show me those things, so I can turn around and show them to my family...AKA my kids. Everyday I am in awe of what God does for us from the little things to the HUGE. This year I want to give back, I want to help someone or give something and hopefully make the Holidays better. Operation give a flower is coming next Friday, I am excited for it my kids seem to love talking to the people and making them smile. It says in 2 Corinthians that God loves a cheerful giver, this month and next giving is what I am going to try and do. I know this is short and sweet and all over the place but I ask that you be thankful and give it does a heart good.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.