Sunday, November 20, 2011

Leaning on God...

Today I am feeling discombobulated and I am not sure why....I do feel like maybe I am coming down with something and that could explain it all. I am trying to pull myself out of this oh so not a good, feeling off, really want to go to sleep because I do not feel good mood I am in. It is NOT working, let me tell you I wish it were. I am reminded that it is times like these that I need to really lean on my Father God for support, healing and recombobulation. I need to get strength from Him so I can keep going so today I am asking for God's strength, grace, mercy and healing not only for me but for all of you too. Good Night Friends.

That's my though for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.