Saturday, November 19, 2011

Memories....

I was at a Bazaar today, I did not do to well but I had lots of fun. I took my daughter with me and she was the belle of the ball, she had so many people just absolutely LOVE her. I met a lady today who has cancer I wanted to just hold her, she has so many different types of cancer it is only by the grace of God she is still here.  Not that having cancer and still being here when the outlook is not very good is the thing I like but, the fact she looked good she was up and walking and enjoying herself that, I think is what touched me the most. It made me realize that people no matter what, can be positive and have faith even when things look grim. Today was a joy even with the disappointment, I am thankful that I got to go and spend time with my daughter and my friend. It is the little things that make the best memories and it is the little memories that we need to cling to. It has been a long day and I am tired so, Hug your loved ones and cherish every moment you have with them.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.