Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Welcome to the family

During this month of Thanksgiving I am finding myself reflecting on a lot of things but, one in particular stands out among the others. In the last 20 months so much has happened in my life that has affected a lot of things. When I was in my car accident in March last year and I was injured my entire world as I knew it changed. I am undecided as to whether it is for the good or...not. I had a lot of people tell me I was faking my injuries and my hubby was one of them (let me tell you that hurt) I have to say they do not know me very well at all do they? I was getting treatments, I had to see an IME (independent medical examiner), get an MRI and by the way I am totally claustrophobic so, I had to be given a Valium, and that my friends made me higher than a kite all day long. But, it got me through the MRI oh ya and Christmas music did too, my PIP stopped paying for treatment but, there is still money that could have been paid out so now, I have medical bills in collections because I do not have the money to pay them. I had to get Physical Therapy (which DID NOT work) and stop getting treated at the end of January of this year. I have been in a lot of pain since then. In February I was officially unemployed because I am not allowed to lift more than 15 pounds, a job that I have had almost 8 years and it is gone. Let's not forget that I almost bled to death from an injection I got because I was told I needed to. After all of that I am still going now, I have been told I have RA and I have hives that are driving me NUTS....God has a plan in all of this, I have yet to see it but, I trust He does. There are lessons to be learned and I am not going to let this get to me. I am REFUSING to let satan win this. I guess my whole point is this, no matter what comes our way God is our shield always. I could have had a much worse accident, I could have more bills piling up and I could even after all the tests still have people say I am faking it. I want to say that it would not matter to me at all but, I am not sure I can say that I am human after all. What has changed? I have, and only by the grace of God. I have said in the past I am not Job, I am not strong enough, but, I don't have to be. God is my strength and He will carry me when I can not go on,. God is there for you, He LOVES you so much in fact He sent Jesus to die for you so you can live, He WANTS you. It does not matter what you have done, or where you are in your life right now. He only cares about you coming to His loving arms, and letting Him forgive you, and love you, and give you the strength to keep putting one foot in front of the other. Will you come to Him now? Will you let Him hold your hand? Will you allow God to give you peace? Then please pray this prayer with me. Father God, I am coming humbly to you, Please forgive me of my sins, come into my heart, fill my life with you, help me to walk with you Thank you for sending your son to die for me so that I might live, in Jesus name AMEN....Welcome to the family of God.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.