Wednesday, November 2, 2011

God is the same Yesterday, Today and FOREVER!

As I start today I am remembering my cousin, she was my best friend and only a year older then me. She passed away 5 years ago today. I am saddened because I miss her but, I am rejoicing because she is dancing with the Angels. I will always remember her in my heart.

The Christmas lights are coming nicely I got my candy cane lights up yesterday and today we do the porch I am loving it oh so much. This morning it is below freezing and we will be walking to school in it. I love my walks on a crisp clear mornings they always make me feel alive when I am done. Christ is like that too, when we accept Him into our hearts The feeling of being alive is all to real and it sends tingles all through me. when I am worshiping I feel like God is hugging me and that is the best feeling in the world. God is always there He will carry us through hard times, especially when we think we can not go on. There are so many things in this world that change nothing of this world is guaranteed BUT, (and yes that is a BIG one) God ALWAYS STAYS THE SAME He will never change. God is the 1 constant we can count on and I am truly grateful for that. Hebrews 13:8 says Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and FOREVER. (NKJ). as we go through life and changes are swirling around us remember our solid rock and hold on to Him for your life.

That's my thoughts for the day,

Crazy for Christmas





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.