Thursday, November 24, 2011

Be Thankful.....

I realize that I did not make a post yesterday the first one since I started oops oh well. Today is Thanksgiving a day full of busyness and for some stress and that is ok just remember to take some time to be thankful and a moment or two for yourself so you do not stress to much. I am Thankful for the blessings God has given me and I am Thankful for my family and my friends. I just want to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to those who are serving our country and I am sorry you can not be home with your families today, because of you we are free and THANK YOU!!!! I hope today is full of love, joy and blessings for everyone. So through the stress of cooking and black Friday shopping which is now starting on Thursday (I can not figure that one out) Have a Good day and be blessed!

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.