Sunday, November 13, 2011

What can I give?

I found out today that the local station that plays Christmas Music 24/7 starting in November started and I am so incredibly happy about that. Some are dreading it and saying get past Thanksgiving first but, what better way to start the Holidays than with Christmas music? To let people know hey we are here what are we going to give this year?That is a question I hope a lot of people ask themselves....What can I give? instead of what am I going to get? On Friday my kids and I did operation give a flower and the residents LOVED it. the look of pure joy as they were waiting for their lunches when we handed them a flower was the coolest thing in the entire day, even the men liked the flowers. I hope as we do this every month my kids will see what giving is like and maybe they will see what they can give instead of asking what am I going to get? yes short and sweet but,

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.