Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hmmm The moods I am in....

I am writing a book for NANOWRIMO and it is slightly on the difficult side I am on chapter 1 and it is called oh the moods I am in and I am talking about the different moods we can experience and how they are contagious and how they can come so fast you won't know what hit you kinda like the swine flu a couple of years ago. I am going through some of the different types of moods and it has been an interesting experience to actually write about the things I have gone through and letting me out.....I have to say God has done a lot in me and I am seeing myself and the world around me in a whole new light it is kind of cool. God will always be working on me and for that I am forever thankful I am not a lost cause, the fact is no one is. No matter what we see God sees something entirely different in us. To God I am worth it and that is all that should matter but, our sinner nature shows up and we want to be worth it to the worlds standards and frankly the worlds standards are not worth it to me I want to try to live up to Gods standards which are so much higher then the worlds and so much better. In God I trust, He is the one I need to live for, His opinion is the only one that should matter yes we want to impress I know I do...every time I make a cheesecake I want it to be perfect I WANT people to like them and yes to like me....I know I am good at what I do I want to make people happy I want people to say good job but, honestly I should not want it at all but, it makes me feel good. I guess feeling good is not such an awful thing as long as I keep God as the number one in all things. God will not let me down, people will maybe not intentionally but, they will.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.