Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Humble....

I went to Bible study tonight and I was reminded that I need to be humble....I have come to the conclusion that I need to want to be humble or learn the hard way by having God make me humble....I do not know about you but, I am liking the easier of the two. There are times unfortunately  that I need to learn that lesson and it is a very humbling experience (pun intended). King Nebuchadnezzar had to learn the hard way and he thought that he could do and say as he pleased and found out that his dream really was gonna happen and trust me I would never want to go through what he did EVER....granted my hubby says if I want salad I can go dump dressing on the grass and eat that but I am thinking even with dressing the grass would be ummm just EWWW! But that is what O'l Nebby  had to eat and smell and and okay you get it I am sure.....right? I suppose my point is I think when we have lessons to learn God gives us a chance to learn it on our terms and if we don't well then it is on His terms....His terms guarantee that we will learn the lesson and hopefully never have to take that class again....Beth Moore talked about life lessons tonight and I am telling you I am thinking that learning them for life is the best way to go because regoing through all that stuff just to get what God wants us to see is not something that sounds exactly pleasant. Humble thy self in the sight of the Lord and He will lift you up....isn't that the way it goes? makes sense to me. Being humble makes us teachable and being teachable makes us able to teach and we are here to lead, teach, live as God wants and learn. I want to be taught so I can teach Lord help me to be humble and show me what you want me to see, do and learn.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.