Saturday, November 12, 2011

Need prayer? Just ask and I will pray!

I am feeling tired and I do not wish to continue but, press on I must to get through this time. God is by my side He knows what is happening He will continue to walk beside me. I am on a road and the destination is unknown I have some fear of the uncertain yet, I push on. I know that this trial will pass and I once again will feel like myself but, as of now I am relying totally on my Savior, my King, my Lord, My God. I will persevere and I am determined satan will not win. Though I walk through this valley I will fear no evil because God is with me, carrying me. I know my trial is not the same as others but, it is real and big to me, I am thankful for my friends and family who pray and love me. What ever you are going through bring it to God, bring it to me and I too will pray. For God has not given us the spirit of fear, or of hardship or of hard times but, He gives us power and love to overcome. satan comes to steal to kill and to destroy do not let him win. My friends nothing is to big for God so whether it is a physical thing like mine, or financial, or with a friend or family member remember this, God wants you to come to Him. I give thanks to God, and He shall provide for all of our needs. Let someone pray for you the power of prayer is a mighty thing and I want to pray for you.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.