Friday, November 18, 2011

Merry Christmas 37 days early!

I have come to the conclusion that I have come to a conclusion, I just have not figured it out yet, when I do I will let you know. With 37 days left until Christmas the excitement is mounting and I am seeing more and more decorations getting put up and the soft swirling's of the Christmas Spirit are showing up. My prayer list is longer this year for I added the ones that have not grasped what Christmas is all about to it. I recently got an email about Christmas and Easter and how it is all pagan and the jist was not to celebrate it and it went on to say  that with us worshiping other pagan gods, God was not answering our prayers anymore...I DO NOT worship any other god just the 1 true God. So to that I say I do not care about what people say about it because, I celebrate both because Jesus was born and died and rose again for me and everyone else on this planet. That is reason enough to celebrate, and  JESUS is the ONLY reason nothing else.  As for God not answering prayer my opinion on that is there are not enough people praying...God has provided for me when I needed Him to and I pray for others to have their needs met God answers all prayers but sometimes the answer is no....we have to accept that and realize that when God says no He has something else planned and we have to wait for Him. It makes me sad to see so much misery that someone would want to pass it on to another person just to try to make them miserable too. I send you a challenge today tell someone Merry Christmas and spread the Spirit around you just might make them smile. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.