Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I am Thankful for the rain that falls from the sky even though I get all soggy...I am Thankful for my friends that stop by and all who love me...I am Thankful for the chance to make someone smile and that for a good cause I can go the extra mile.....I am Thankful for my God above who kindness He does show and for all the love He brings and the mercy that I know....I am Thankful for the stars above that shine down so bright and for the Angels that protect me through the night....I am Thankful for the chance to sing even if off key Because God believes what comes from my heart is as pretty as can be.....I am Thankful for all the ones that have fought to make me free from the past to the future and everything in between.....I guess you can say all these rambling things the whole entire point is I am Thankful for everything......Happy Thanksgiving.......

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.