Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Worship is so nice.

Snowing really???? I am really ready for spring yes I know winter is my favorite season but the snow can stay away until a later date. I posted something like that on facebook yesterday and someone commented who are you and what have you done with Billie? I had to laugh at that. This morning I woke up with a worship song in my head and the first words out of my mouth were Good Morning God How Are You Today? I then spent some time in prayer my early morning was good. I talked yesterday about what the first thing we think about in the morning is, and challenged you all to make God your first thought so I have to say it was very pleasant to have God playing worship in my mind. I am thinking there are different forms of worship the singing and dancing for God, the quiet fellowship on our knees, and the kind that you wake up to, I feel that it is our spirits that are in worship when we have songs like Shine Jesus Shine running through our heads when we first wake up. How ever you worship God I am sure it is pleasing to Him. Anyway due to interruptions from the kids I am going to sign off have a peacefully blessed day everyone.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.