Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hello Again:

Hello all I have been away for a bit but, today I am checking in. The big stressful move is now done and my family and I are now again living in our travel trailer. I am looking at it as another adventure in the book of my life and leaning on God to guide us through. I am believing it is only temporary and that God has something so much better in store for my family. Where we are at now is peaceful and beautiful unlike where we were before and that in itself is a true blessing. I have to say God has provided yet again and the difference this time is I actually recognize it and thanked Him from the bottom of my socks because my heart is not quite big enough to hold the gratitude I am feeling.......now some of my feelings are a tad mixed and some frustration remains I have to admit that one but, with the grace of God I will walk through this with only minor abrasions and my head held high. God is good and greatly to be praised. Our journey will not be all peaches and cream there will be I am sure some grapefruit and and lemons but to that I say lets make cheesecake it is so much sweeter. My hubby and I are coming to the decision that we think we may be home schooling the kids with just a few classes at the public school during the day.....we are not firm on that yet but, it is in our minds. With all of the changes our days start early and nights end sooner but we are adjusting to it I think and it will really be OK as Mark Lowry says his life verse is "It came to pass" so I leave you with this be grateful no matter what you may be facing God is always with you and there will always be something to thank Him for....God Bless you all

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.