Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Saying Sorry?

Today started out badly and I am sorry to say it was my choices that caused it. I talked about Faux Pas yesterday and today I do a big one. on the way to town I was praying and thinking and pondering and I felt like God was saying well apologizing is a good thing. And like I tend to do I argued for a bit....just a short bit and decided ok fine....Yes I gave God attitude this morning kinda like my daughter gives me sometimes. I am not proud of it but, I was then reminded that God loves me anyway and His grace and mercy are unending. Admitting when we mess up is never fun it tends to show people that we are human after all and, sometimes I think we almost believe we are super human. It amazes me how much it hurts our pride to actually say I'm sorry. Honestly it should be something we are compelled to say when we know we have done something that is in need of an apology. Has it occurred to you how hard it is to say those two words....I'M SORRY!? The amazingness of God is so overwhelmingly wonderful that when we do as He ask,s things tend to get easier to do. And how hard do we fight to do those things? Me? if it is not something I want to do I fight tooth and nail and I never win..........I guess the lesson here, is take what God wants to teach us and learn it. Swallow our pride, don't choke now then say and do what we have to, to get things right. Being angry gets nothing but, more anger who wants that? certainly not me. I read on a post this morning instead of filling our life with problems fill it with God and the problems will be small in comparison. When we walk with the constant reminder of our Father his name will be on our lips and His joy will be in our hearts. We may not even feel the weight of the issue because God leaves no room for it. As I have been going about my day this has been on my hear,t we are human we make mistakes but, we have a loving God who will always forgive us and send reminders of what we need to do we just have to listen.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.