Thursday, February 16, 2012

If You Only Knew

I wish I could take all the hurt away, and make you smile each and everyday, even when things seem to be so tough I wish I could just hold you up. I know that there is a pain you feel and I can only pray to the one who will heal, as you go though out your day I hope that you remember to stop and pray. He can give you peace and move the mountains and quiet the sea. He can touch your heart and calm your soul He can take the broken you and make you whole. All the worries, stress and fears He can and will make them all disappear, all that is required of you is to ask and let go of this worrisome task. I pray that you learn to trust in the Lord for the peace and guidance you desire. Things in your life will come and go, they will be new and some will be old, there will be lessons to learn and disappointments in life but, the joy of God WOW if you only knew, will bring new meaning into this thing called life to put an end to the hatred and strife. The most important thing you should know is God loves you more than you can see and He will bring to you life that is everlasting...so I am praying you will come to your knees with your heart full of worry so that He can bring peace Let God have your sorrow and this worrisome plight so you do not have to keep fighting with all of your might. And pray for the one who is causing you pain so God can heal them and bring joy once again.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

P.S.
My son is going through a rough time keep him in your prayers please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.