Friday, February 10, 2012

Embrace the Challenge!

I have to say it has been an interesting experience going back into the trailer and now finding a place to go and hang out during the day until it is time to go volunteer or go to an appointment. I got my new computer and I am so loving it and I am hoping I can start posting everyday again. As usual it is raining in the lovely State of Oregon but, that is nothing new now is it? awww well moving on like the traffic.....I am working hard on the book I started in November hoping to finish it soon, I hope I can find someone to edit it for me since, I am not good at doing that....as you may notice in my blog, punctuation is not my strength and I wanted to be an English teacher ha go figure. I have to say God is good and life is settling down as we get used to our cramped quarters once again, now let's see if we can keep the kids from fighting all of the time. I am loving the view of the bare trees and basking in Gods beautiful creation but, alas I am ready for Spring and warmer weather I want to get my shorts out and start on my tan. My hubby turns 40 this year and I am planning a surprise birthday party for him I can not wait to give him the gift the kids and I picked out for him. With the Spring comes new life and Birthdays and new promises of a brighter future I am embracing this challenge and not running from it I am facing the Rheumatoid Arthritis, the smaller living quarters and all the challenges that come with it with a positive outlook (at least I am trying when I hurt it gets hard) God will walk with me and carry me when I need it I am in the best hands I could ever be in.....embrace your future take the challenges as they come and let God see you through every step you take.....it is so much easier then running away because it is a path you have to take eventually and the sooner you start the sooner you will finish it. We always go through things for a reason let God and the ones that love you be your strength when you seem to have none....God Bless You All.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.