Friday, February 24, 2012

You Are God's Favorite Kid....We All Are!

I am sitting watching the school buses going by reminiscent of the days when I was on one of those big yellow statements with flashing lights begging people to see me. I miss my job I really do the time when I could say I had about 100 kids or more and the funny looks that I get from people awww those were the days. As much as I miss it I am sure that God has something so much bigger and better in store for me and I am excited and nervous at the same time but, it is a good kind of nervous. I am reminded that as we walk through life God will always have His hand in any situation we face, there are times as I have stated earlier that He may allow us to hit a low point but, only to get us back to Him. Nothing is forever here on this hunk of rock we call home and as we face everyday we can say this to shall pass. There are times when we face something that is scary and unknown, we get frustrated and worried and so tied up in knots that we tend to forget that the Master of all can with one tug of His hand untie us and give peace....no matter what we face losing a job or an illness whether it is us or a loved one God will  be there. In my own life I am still learning to let go of me and let God take the wheel and drive I have the feeling I will always be learning. I encourage you all as you walk and learn and weep and wonder keep in mind that the One who loves all, knows all will keep YOU His favorite kid in His hand and no matter what happens He is always in control whether we want Him to be or not!!!! Have a great day all HUGS to you!

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.