Wednesday, December 28, 2011

In my weakness He is strong.

Hello all I am checking in I hope to do more in the upcoming weeks as I finish getting packed and moved. Two weeks ago a tragedy happened and I am telling you it is something I hope we will not ever have to endure again.  From a mom's perspective it is heart wrenching and from my child's perspective it is the end of the world devastation. My sons kitty crawled into the dryer because I left it open no one noticed her in there the clothes were still damp so I told my daughter to run it. my son found her the next morning. The heart wrenching scream that came from him I replay over and over in my head it haunts my dreams and the pain he has had to endure breaks my heart even more. My daughter blames herself because she started the dryer but, in fact if anyone is to blame it is me. I know I know it is a horrible accident but, I still blame myself. This kitty was gotten for my son to help him grieve the loss of his last kitty. If I could protect my children from all the hurts in the world I would and if I could go back and make sure the dryer was closed and no kitty was in there it would be done in a heartbeat but, I can't. I can't change the past I wish I could.....I have a saying in my house I can't is not an option but, in this case it is reality. God has many lessons in life that will hurt us, break us and hopefully make us stronger and rely on Him more. My kids blamed God at first but, I told them God did not do this to her it just happened. I have to say that sinner nature tends to make us humans blame God for everything bad that happens in life and I am here to tell you that God is not to blame. God wants us to draw near to him in the good times and in the bad. So as we enter this new year look to God for everything peace, comfort, joy, provision and lessons to be learned look at 2012 as a new beginning a new chance to deepen the relationship with our Father. I do not make resolutions they are made to be broken I make goals they are made to be met. I do not know where God will lead me but, I am prepared to follow. Where ever I wind up it is where I am supposed to be. Through tragedy we find strength if we lean on God. It is getting easier and I know the pain will lessen in the weeks to come and in my weakness He is strong. May God Bless you all.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.