Wednesday, August 22, 2012

True Colors

Red, Yellow, Black, White, Green, Purple or Pink with Blue polka dots...what color are you? An odd question I must say but, in the past few days the colors of people I thought were one way and they turned out to be completely different, made the question necessary. I have to say I am not sure I like the color I am seeing, further more, I have to question what color am I showing? and is it my true color? I talked about impressions yesterday, when we make an impression is it a good one? Is it a real one? When we present ourselves to the world do we show the one color that matters? Do we show Jesus? because if we have Jesus shining in our life our color will be bright, vibrant and beautiful. Not dull, flat and blah...and if we fake our colors eventually our real color will start to come out, no matter how hard we try to hide it. Let me ask this, are you ashamed of your color? Why hide it? why hide who you really are? If you are not ashamed of who you are. I will say in my opinion some people just don't care. They will go through life flashing so many different colors I am not even sure they know what is real and what is not. What can we do? Pray for them and love them anyway as difficult as it may be. What color am I? well, if I can pick I would love to be the most vibrant, sparkly, beautiful Purple, Red and Green. Only because I just love Purple, and Red and Green are CHRISTMAS colors! You all know how much I LOVE Christmas. So do me a favor and think about how you show yourself, ask yourself am I really showing the true me? If not, do I even know who the true me is? Keep in mind God knows who you are and, He is wanting to make you sparkle so you can show the world just how wonderful you are. We will always find people who show themselves in one color and they really are another....as long as we can see that and keep it separate, with the help of God we should be able to keep their dullness from rubbing off on us and maybe, just maybe some of our sparkle will rub off on them.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.