Friday, August 3, 2012

A letter to an unknown friend

Dear Friend~

I do not know you, I have not ever met you, spoke to you or even know who you are but, you are out there somewhere. You may be struggling with life, money, kids, family or even just yourself. I really want to say you are not alone even if it feels like it. How do I know this? you must be asking yourself, I just do. My life is not the peaches and cream I dreamed it would be. My goodness it is not even close but, I have my friends and family who love me and that is a good thing. I have uncertainty in all aspects of my life from where I live, how to raise my kids and where the money will come from to feed them and pay the bills. In the past I hit rock bottom and stayed there being drug through so much junk I could not breathe...gasping for air trying to survive I wanted to quit but, I didn't. Now being in the same situation as before I am not in the same place as before. Jesus is walking side by side with me (like He was before I just did not see Him) and when I feel hopeless a ray of hope is given.  I struggle with trust that is no secret but, God is faithful and patient with me giving me the time I need to learn it. Sometimes my lessons are hard to swallow but swallow them I must and learn from them. I could have let this living in what I call the dreaded dream house on wheels again get to me and drag me down (and it has tried to) but, I am aware of it and with the help of God I am working on climbing above it. I know it is easier said than done it always is. Friend I pray for you, I pray that God will embrace you and comfort you and you will embrace Him right back. It is not easy but, no one ever said life would be easy...Psalms 31:24 says...Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the Lord. We may never meet but, I hope that if we do you will be walking in hope even if things look off to you. I am waiting on God for His help and guidance because He is the only one who can provide for any of us. I pray for the discouraged, heavy laden and broken hearted that you will see God and the hope He has to offer you. Friend as I close this letter just know that God loves and so do I even though I do not know you.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.